CHAPTER 15 - PREPARE FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Take great care in your preparation of all the items
mentioned in the previous fourteen chapters. Unfortunately, you normally only get one shot
per funding source, so make it your best!
Have Additional Information To Have Ready
- Schedule of Assets
- Personal Financial Statements
- Credit Report Releases
- Business Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- Articles of Incorporation
- Copies of Orders or Invoices
- Customer Testimonials
- Trade References
- Banking References
- Title Reports (equipment, equipment lease, equity, equity placement, real estate, etc.)
- Asset Appraisals
- Patents, Trademarks or Licenses
- First impressions are lasting, make a good one.
- Use a color product brochure as a cover.
- Bind the material in such a way that allows for easy
- Tab each section for direct access.
- Keep your information concise and to the point.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words, include good ones.
- Support assumptions with facts, not more assumptions.
Menu I return To Chapter 16
Web Site Copyright © 1997-2000 Helou.com. All rights